torsdag 28 februari 2013

Hobbyworld | Document this moment

I'm in love with a paper collection - all true! Fresh colors, and still with a soft touch! My Mind's Eye surely did it again! When I got the matching washi tape in my hand I just had to make something out of it. said and done, I cut out a heart shape and attached pieces of tape onto it., then a lovely lace bow and some decos - all done! I outlined some of the decos to make them pop out more from the background.



 

Supply List
  • Bazzill Basics - Cardstocks
  • MME - Collectable Paper Memorable "Hello" #CTB147
  • MME - Collectable Memorable Decorative Tape #CTB159
  • MME - Collectable Memorable "Note" #CTB133
  • MME - Collectable Memorable "I'm With" Enamel dots #CTB155
  • MME - Collectable Memorable "Hello" Decorative pins #CTB145
  • MME - Collectable Memorable "I'm With" Decorative Stickers #CTB154
  • Martha Stewart - Party Crafting Doily Lace Specialty Ribbons 41-00215


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar