torsdag 21 mars 2013

Hobbyworld | My scraproom storage

I am lucky to have a creative room all to myself, full of paper, embellishments and tools. Below I will show you a few of my storage sollutions:


Cardstock in the colors I use the most I have in an IKEA closet, I put up a couple of shoe shelves and labeled them. All of them Bazzill of course! ;)


I store my washi tape on a huge ring that opens. The smaller one I use just for hanging them up.


My punches are stored on the wall, on a kitchen rail for hooks and such from IKEA. Close and easy to grab from where I sit when I work on my projects.


 I also had to make some completely NEW sollutions as well! :) An old tin can and a small glass jar, some nice and colorful washi tape, die cuts and enamel dots (all of them from My Mind's Eye) and some string was all it took! I got myself two nice and inspiring pen- and paintbrush holders! Lovely!

 

Supply List
  • MME - Collectable Memorable Decorative Tape #CTB159
  • MME - Collectable Memorable "I'm With" Enamel dots #CTB155
  • MME - Collectable Memorable Note Title CTB131
  • MME - Collectable Memorable Perfect Title CTB137
  • MME - Collectable Memorable Journey Decorative Buttons CTB150

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar