torsdag 13 december 2012

Hobbyworld | Let it snow!


A few days ago I wrote about the snowflake "Stamp & Punch" from Martha Stewart, and I promised that I would show you two cards I made - and here they are!



I kept them clean and simple, all because of the adorable patterned paper from K & Company i've used.
Below some closeups on my blinged snowflakes.





And two closeups of the really beautiful "swirly" paper with it's dimensional pattern. Really lovely!



Supply list
  • Martha Stewart - Polar Stamp And Punch 42-25008
  • K & Company - Let it Snow Specialty Paper Pad 30-597105
  • Marianne Design - Eline´s Winterhuis Band EL8525
  • Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter M281056
  • Prima Marketinng / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar